Wednesday, June 30, 2010

You May Be A Mom If You……

Cry like a big baby during (of all movies) Toy Story 3!! 

FabSheTeen wanted to see Eclipse tonight!  So I decided to give her a rare treat (we are movie renters and never go to the theater unless it is a school field trip!) and picked her up from camp and we went to the movies…but since her BFF ended up not going…she decided to wait for her, so we opted to see

DSCF4215instead!

The 3-D version!  Don’t we look cute in our 3-D glasses?  I am actually wearing glassesses since I have my 3-D glasses on over my glasses!DSCF4214

Ken and Barbie fall in love!  So cute!  So cheesy!

DSCF4216

Confession:  I am a definite movie crier!  Embarrassingly enough, I am even known to cry during touching commercials.

My kids tease me mercilessly all the time about this.

But this was not Beaches, or Terms of Endearment, or Pay It Forward, or Marley and Me, or even Bambi (yes…I bawled my eyes out in all of those except for Marley and Me which I will not see because I know it will make me cry and I don’t want to cry!)

I cried for the toys, oh yes I did!  and I just silently sniffled and snorted away with the tears streaming down my face behind the glassesses (boy was I glad to be wearing those!!  They hid the tears well!) when Andy’s mom came into his room after he had packed!  (Umm….my FabTeen will be leaving for college next year…it hit so close to home!)

But to cry at Toy Story????  LOL!  or for Crying Out Loud, whichever the case may be!

No comments: