Monday, July 20, 2009

The Night Before

Okay...I am READY!

Weight Watchers...here I come again.

It is the night before I begin and I am actually kind of excited. I am a lifetime member, reaching goal weight and maintenance when my daughter was born 12 years ago.

Divorce and re-marriage, kids in school and activities...constantly on the run with no time to myself. Over the years I have let myself go and the pounds have crept on.

At this stage of my life I am 45, fat, and frumpy. I am looking at middle age and I want to be fit and fabulous again.

I want to feel good as well, with energy to get things done instead of feeling blah and exhausted all of the time.

I signed up about four weeks ago but with so much going on, trips out of town, kids to drive around town, I just couldn't motivate myself to get started. I started one day half-heartedly, but was so hungry I never really got it off the ground.

So here we go again. I have pored over dozens of WW blogger postings the last few days....dug deep into the WW forums and guides...and FINALLY....put my menu plan for the week together. Not only that, I carried out the most important step of actually shopping for the foods on that plan!

With all that in mind I am ready to begin...looking forward to pounds lost, and energy and self-confidence gained.

No comments: