Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Have Done Well!

Cookie goal you ask?  Almost there with less than 100 boxes left to sell!!  We did really well!

Weight loss competition you ask?  I lost a total of 9 pounds from January’s weigh-in to yesterday’s weigh-in…actually a little more but lucky me…my TOM started Thursday night before weigh-in and so my weight popped up a little.

Still, out of 42 competitors weighing in, I placed a respectable 11th place! 

I  did really well!!!

Where is the food for the week you ask?  Yeah well with cookies sales and work taking up much of my time eating has been rushed and pictures almost nonexistent.  But I have still managed to eat healthy, use what comes in my produce box, and lose weight!

I have done really well!!!

My best surprise came Wednesday night when I got home late from a cookie booth with my daughter.

FabTeen had cooked us dinner!  He took broccoli, red onion, and garlic from the produce box and made a stir fry with peanut sauce. 

These are pictures of what was leftover!DSCF0062 He also made brown rice to serve with it.  DSCF0060

It was delicious!!!!  He also baked some chocolate chip/flax/pecan cookies…(yeah..we needed more cookies in this house!).  At least these were healthy…and so good!DSCF0064

I was pretty impressed with what this 18 year old kid came up with!  He has definitely learned something from me..and in this regard I really have done well!!!  I am so proud of him!  Hee Hee…he will make a fine husband some day!

Some EXCITING NEWS!  Tomorrow I will be meeting up with a few other South Florida healthy bloggers!  I will be meeting Meredith from Pursuing Balance, Vegan-Minded Jessie, and Melissa from Trying To Heal.  I think some others are coming but I don’t know who…at any rate I am quite excited to meet everyone!!!

3 comments:

Meredith (Pursuing Balance) said...

I'm excited too!!! :)

RunToTheFinish said...

great to meet you! I definitely want to learn more about the CSA

jewel@fit-and-fabulous-jewel said...

Great to meet you too!

I didn't realize that you JUST came down here! I thought you had been through a summer here!

Reading your blog makes me want to become a runner!!!

I will email you the buying club info.