Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Mystery Solved

Once upon a time I was a skinny. Really I was! Then I got married to a cook. Not a professional cook...but someone who loves to cook. Only problem is he loves to cook fattening fried, yummy Southern food. And over the course of seven years with him my weight has ballooned up about 60 pounds. YES! 60 pounds!

I have sort of half-heartedly blamed my weight gain on him...but now that I have seriously undertaken the counting of points...I have started to enter his recipes into the recipe builder and...HORRORS!!! Most of his recipes, especially those smorgasboard weekend breakfasts, have pretty much as many points as I am allowed in a day.

I take back the half-heartedly and launch a full-heartedly blame at him!!!

Yes, the mystery has been solved.

No comments: