Monday, October 5, 2009

End of The Day

The produce was a HUGE hit with the FabKids today!  They tore into the strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, kiwi berries, and apples, and I had to YELL AT THEM TO STOP EATING FRUIT!  Seriously…that is what I always tell them to get when they want a snack….but I sure didn’t want the whole box of fruit to be gone by tonight!  I really would like some berries with my breakfast tomorrow!!!

For dinner I just reheated the chicken enchiladas I had made on Friday to use those up, plus I made a ginormous salad with the organic red leaf romaine, red bell peppers, two of the mushrooms (these were soooo sweet!), scallions, grape tomatoes, carrots, cukes, and that is all I can remember at the moment.  FabTeenager was impressed by how much flavor the lettuce had!  He didn’t know lettuce had flavor!

After our Girl Scout meeting tonight, FabPreteen and I shared a bowl of berries with a squirt of whipped cream. 

And now I am tired and done eating for the day.  Although I may have to throw together this yummy looking recipe for overnight oats that I found. 

No comments: