Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kicking Off The Day

Today started the same way I start most.  FabTeenager asked for juice this morning instead of a Green Monster, so that is what I had as well.   His was carrots and Granny Smith apples, mine was the same with a little bit of beet and fresh ginger thrown in.   A very refreshing and energizing way to start the day.

After the school run I was really hungry!   I forgot to put the oats in the fridge last night and originally I was going to have a yogurt mix-in (fresh fruit and cereal mixed with the yogurt) but I was so hungry I decided to pull out the Egg Beaters I haven’t had in a while and make myself some Egg Tortillas.  I used two corn tortillas heated up, on each I put one cooked Egg Beater, 1 TBS reduced fat shredded cheddar, and 1 TBS salsa.  That was really filling.  I also had a shot of espresso with 1 tsp of sugar along with this.

This came to a total of 6 points.

No comments: