Thursday, January 7, 2010

My First Little Bloggie Award!

And it is a happy one too!  Actually a Happy 101!

imageJessie passed this sweet award to me…and what I am supposed to do with it is to share on my blog ten things that make me happy!  And I am supposed to do one of them today.  That is the easy part!

Then I get to pass it on to ten other bloggers…and spread some happiness! 

So…Ten Things That Make Me Happy are:

  1. Spending time with my kids.  They are the JOY of my life!
  2. Sleeping in.   I can’t do this Monday through Thursday when I am getting all that JOY up and out of the house!  (Sometimes that can be a little less than joyful too)
  3. Getting my box of produce on Monday!  I love seeing all the fresh colorful produce…and figuring out what to do with it!
  4. Chocolate.  I don’t think I have to explain this one.
  5. My Husband.  He can be a major PITA!  And he has turned out to be worse than the kids with all of these new veggies.  But I love him and love being with him.
  6. Blogging.  This has gotten to be a major addiction.  My head is always thinking of everything in a possible post format!
  7. This gorgeous cold weather.  Sometimes I think I was born on the wrong side of the country…I can’t get enough of these cool temperatures. 
  8. My beautiful animals.  No, not the kids…the furry ones!  Even the reptilian turtley kind without fur.  Except when it is late and none of the kids are home and I have to feed ALL of them.  Then I am not so happy!
  9. Watching the scale go down.   It has been so exciting….every pound feels like a major victory.
  10. My website.   Besides the blog, I also have a website, Your-Camping-Guidebook.com, born out of my love for nature and camping, which I also love working on and hope to grow into a successful business.

Today I got to enjoy #1, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, and #10! 

Tomorrow I will get to really enjoy #2!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jessie!  That was fun thinking about that list.

Now I am happy to pass it on to some of my Losing To Win buddies who were such a great inspiration in the last competition:

Karilynn

Ellura

Moi

Elise

Traci

Andrea

And I know I am short some bloggers!  But I will add to the list tomorrow.

For now I am tired, so I am going to have a piece of dark chocolate and go to bed so I can sleep in!

4 comments:

Karilynn said...

You are such a fun gal! I love reading your entries.. I am a little concerned about #4 though! ;o) You are a very upbeat person... but I do have to giggle a little.. by cooler temperatures you are talking 40 right? It's -8 right now... I would LOVE those cooler temps you are talking about! ;o)

jewel@fit-and-fabulous-jewel said...

Actually we have been in low to mid 30s at night.

And there is supposed to be snow in Florida on Saturday! We will just have rain, we are too far south for snow I think.

And hey...I will take what I can get!!!! We don't get -8 (although that is probably a good thing!).....and 34 is a lot cooler than 98!!!!!

We are breaking cold records (now that we finished with the heat records) now!!

I sat next to a lady in church last Sunday who was from Chicago..she had recently moved down here and had given away all her winter clothes. Even SHE was cold...she said she had to go buy some! And that she thought it didn't get cold down here...LOL!

Kate said...

I'm glad you found my blog! You have lots of cool things to say and the same philosophy as I do. I'll start following you! :) Going completely veggie for 2009 didn't completely work out... but we are veggie half the time and we have almost completely eliminated processed food. (That was a big accommplishment!) in 2010, we will be veggie 5 out of 7 days of the week... whether my family likes it or not! Good luck to you... and wish me luck, as well!

Mindy said...

fun fun i love your list... hope sleeping in was a success.