And it is a happy one too! Actually a Happy 101!
Jessie passed this sweet award to me…and what I am supposed to do with it is to share on my blog ten things that make me happy! And I am supposed to do one of them today. That is the easy part!
Then I get to pass it on to ten other bloggers…and spread some happiness!
So…Ten Things That Make Me Happy are:
- Spending time with my kids. They are the JOY of my life!
- Sleeping in. I can’t do this Monday through Thursday when I am getting all that JOY up and out of the house! (Sometimes that can be a little less than joyful too)
- Getting my box of produce on Monday! I love seeing all the fresh colorful produce…and figuring out what to do with it!
- Chocolate. I don’t think I have to explain this one.
- My Husband. He can be a major PITA! And he has turned out to be worse than the kids with all of these new veggies. But I love him and love being with him.
- Blogging. This has gotten to be a major addiction. My head is always thinking of everything in a possible post format!
- This gorgeous cold weather. Sometimes I think I was born on the wrong side of the country…I can’t get enough of these cool temperatures.
- My beautiful animals. No, not the kids…the furry ones! Even the reptilian turtley kind without fur. Except when it is late and none of the kids are home and I have to feed ALL of them. Then I am not so happy!
- Watching the scale go down. It has been so exciting….every pound feels like a major victory.
- My website. Besides the blog, I also have a website, Your-Camping-Guidebook.com, born out of my love for nature and camping, which I also love working on and hope to grow into a successful business.
Today I got to enjoy #1, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, and #10!
Tomorrow I will get to really enjoy #2!!!!!!!!
Thanks Jessie! That was fun thinking about that list.
Now I am happy to pass it on to some of my Losing To Win buddies who were such a great inspiration in the last competition:
And I know I am short some bloggers! But I will add to the list tomorrow.
For now I am tired, so I am going to have a piece of dark chocolate and go to bed so I can sleep in!